- design school: check
- inspiration: check
- Alva dress form: check
- Bernina sewing machine: check
- jet-threading auto tension Babylock serger: check
- pattern-paper: __________
- work table: ____________
- coverstitch machine: ________
- sell blind-hemmer in back of shop to buy coverstitch:_______
- renovate back are to accomodate work table: _______
- sketches: _______________
- production business case: ____________
- labels: draft miter edge, 2 colour print draft completed
Lots to do but I started to tackle them one by one. I am making progress inch by inch so that someday I will have something in the store with my own label on it. Speaking of labels, I drafted a version and while it is in my nature to procrastinate a final decision I am trying to live by the edict that the best idea is an executed idea.
If I decide to change the brand identity later, it’s only a question of money.
For now, I just need to inch it forward.